The Board of Directors is made of up of elected members of The Noble Circle Project. The Executive Directors, Service Directors, and Sustainability Directors work together to conduct organizational business, provide programming, and ensure that we remain true to our Mission and Vision.
The Executive Directors, or board-elected officers, serve as the "think tank" of the Board. The Executive Directors have served Noble Circle for an extended period of time, in other capacities, to prepare them for the commitment and responsibilities of this higher-level leadership role. The Executive Board meetings provide a forum for deeper discussion of key matters, take action on behalf of the Board; within their authority, and consider strategies before putting them in front of the full board.
The Service Directors provide leadership and oversight to the committees tasked with fundraising, community outreach, New Sister and Project Sisterhood programming, volunteer coordination, and successful execution of the annual AWear Affair Fashion Show Luncheon.
Finally, the Sustainability Directors provide continuity, a connection to our roots, and the wisdom of experience. They help the Board stick to our mission and remain true to the vision of the founders of The Noble Circle Project.
The Noble Circle Project 2018-19 Board of Directors
- Chair: Rhonda Traylor
- Vice-Chair: Kym Yahn
- Secretary: Ann Baines
- Treasurer: Sue Bacas
- Immediate Past Chair: Jennie Stockslager
- Parliamentarian: Teri Hall
- AWear Affair Chairs: Jenni Mann & Teri Hall
- Fundraising Chair: Angie Evans
- New Sister Program Chair: Jenean Coleman
- Outreach Chair: Vickie Flores
- Project Sisterhood Chair: Amy Linnaberry
- Volunteer Coordinator: Paula Trimbach
- Member-at-Large: Mary Katherine Freeman
- Member-at-Large: Lyric Rillera
- Member-at-Large: Susan Trangenstein
- Past Chair: Margaret Correale
- Founder & Past Chair: Teri Hall
- Founder: Irma Johnston
- Original Executive Committee: Carin Solganik