Are you a woman 18 years or older? Have you received a cancer diagnosis at some point in your life?
If so, you may be experiencing needs in addition to the ones to which your doctor will attend.
If that is the case, is The Noble Circle Project a good match for your own needs – or the needs of someone for whom you care deeply?
The programs offered by The Noble Circle Project are a good match for you, or for someone you care about, if – in addition to prescribed medical treatment - you are also:
- Willing to seek ways to thrive beyond your diagnosis.
- Willing to empower yourself in support of your own healing journey.
- Willing to explore how the choices you make about nutrition can enhance your health and well-being.
- Willing to embrace cutting-edge ideas about the way our body uses energy to restore itself.
- Willing to try innovative, mindful, and complementary approaches to deal with stress and to enhance your well-being.
- Willing to give and receive positive support regardless of where others are on their own journey with cancer.
- Willing to act on the belief that by helping others your help yourself.
- Willing to commit some time and energy to making a difference in your cancer journey